Running out of credit and you need to make an important call?
You can get a credit of Rs15 on your my.t mobile prepay instantly.
How does it work?
When your prepay mobile credit goes below Rs5, you receive an SMS to recharge your mobile or benefit from the Emergency Credit service.
If you wish to benefit from the Emergency Credit service, simply dial *111# on your mobile.
You will get an SMS confirming that you have received a mobile credit of Rs15 .
How much does it cost?
Reimbursing your Emergency Credit will be done automatically on your next mobile recharge
If you recharge your mobile:
- within 24 hours of receiving the Emergency Credit, only Rs 15 will be debited from your mobile credit.
- after 24 hours of receiving the Emergency Credit, then Rs 18 will be debited from your mobile credit.
- The Emergency Credit can be used for SMS, Calls and Data on my.t mobile network or on other networks.
- To use this facility:
- your credit must be below Rs 5
- you must have already reimbursed your previous Emergency Credit