Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
my.t mobile Prepay Call Charges
With a prepay account, you will not pay any monthly rental. You will pay only for your communication charges.
How to check my validity period and available credit?
- Call 126.
- The voice prompt will tell you your new credit level and the validity period of your account.
- Tariff : First 7 queries free of charge (per day) ; then 60cts per query
- Send “query” to 8122 by SMS
- You will receive an SMS immediately, indicating your credit level and validity of your account.
- Tariff: Free of charge
- Dial *122#
- You will receive a flash message that will have your available credit and validity of your account.
- Tariff : Free of charge
Recharge on my.t money app anytime, anywhere.
Open your my.t money app, click on ‘Recharge’ and select ‘Airtime’. You can recharge or buy data packs for your prepaid my.t mobile or another my.t mobile number.
For other recharge options, click here
Thanks to the Emergency Credit service, you can get a credit of Rs10 on your my.t mobile prepay.
Simply dial 111# on your mobile. You will get an SMS confirming that you have received a mobile credit of Rs10
It’s really easy!
- For individual use: Visit your nearest Telecom Shop with your NID & a proof of address.
- For Small Businesses & Enterprises: Visit your nearest Telecom shop with a copy of your BRN and NID of the company’s director or the authorized signatory.
Simply send ‘conso’ by SMS to 8444.
Visit a Telecom Shop with your NID and a proof of address (not older than 3 months). Business owners should bring along the Company’s Business Registration Certificate.